V 1.27

This is to announce the release of V 1.27.

The source and a few binary versions are available at

    http://www.objectcentral.com/downloads.htm

or

   http://www.vgui.org

This release represents an important milestone for V GUI. I am moving
the hosting for the development side of the project to SourceForge.net.
While I have a little more work to do, I will soon place the entire source
of V into a CVS repository.

I also plan to start on V 2.0 very shortly. More on what that means later.
I also will be moving the V GUI list from debian to sourceforge.

More details in a week or so.

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com