V GUI and some errors

>From the VIDE output window:
> g++ -o ./bin/graphit ./obj/main.o ./obj/tcanvas.o ./obj/tcmdwin.o
./obj/tdia
+ log.o
./obj/tmodal.o -IC:/mingw32/include -LC:/mingw32/lib -s -mwindows -lV -
+ lcomctl32
  ! ./obj/tcanvas.o(.data$_vt$11tCanvasPane+0x14):tcanvas.cc: undefined
refere
*  nce to `vCanvasPane::initialize(vWindow *, void *)'
  ! ./obj/tcmdwin.o(.text+0x63d):tcmdwin.cc: undefined reference to
`VK_IsModi
*  fier'

I know what they mean, I just can't find a way to solve them.
I am using the VGUI from the download page that is self installing for
mingw32.

As you can see it is linking with the V library (libv.a I believe). (-lV)

Where could vCanvasPane::initialize be found, along with VK_IsModifier?

the source lines for VK_IsModifier:
  void tCmdWindow::KeyIn(vKey keysym, unsigned int shift)
  {
    // Keystrokes are routed to this window. This example code shows very
    // simple processing of keystrokes, and how to update the m_keyVal
    // field of the status bar.

    static char ctrl[] = "^X ";
    static char chr[] = " X ";

    if (VK_IsModifier(keysym)

as for the initialize, I can't find a reference to that anywhere.

Just a note, this is the exact source for the tutorial program copied from
the help file.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Drake/CodeBert9xTF
ICQ:8257536 (mention: VGUI)