Error in V1.24a Tutor Programs

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get V to work on my MSVC 5.0 compiler on
Win95.  I've sucessfully compiled the V libraries and the test lib
program.  As far as I can tell the test lib program works fine.

However, I've also tried to compile the Tutor program and some of
the other examples.  When closing the tutor program in debug mode
the compiler picks up an access violation.  This doesn't happen if
the compiler is not in debug mode.

Stepping through the code I find that the problem occurs in
vapp.cpp, link 954.  This is the loop that takens the items out of
_DeleteList and deletes the resources.  It appears that when it
enters this list there are two items in the list to be deleted.  However,
both items point to the same curwin object/memory space.

Hence when the first item deletes it's window the second item is no
longer pointing to a valid section of memory.  Thus on the second
time around the loop the code tries to delete an item that is already
deleted.

Presumably this occurs because the tutor example is not using MDI
windows where as the library example does?  Has anyone else seen
something similar?

Thanks,

Bernard McAuley