V 1.21 and BC5.01 - a couple of points

Hi,

I've got V 1.21 installed on my debian system happily (I originally compiled with the MOTIF option having lesstif 0.88-9 but found the spacing on the button bar wrong (bottom of button lost below bottom of button bar) so I recompiled with athena 3d and it was fine - would rather use lesstif tho!).

Now, I'm trying to compile it under BC5.01 on win95 and have a couple of (minor) points.

1. In the directory options for the Vbcc32 project, intermediate output was ..\V\obj\vwin and final output was ..\v\lib\vwin. These directories do not exist when untarring v but should of course be
..\v\obj\win32 and ..\v\lib\win.

When using Borland's make on the vdll Makefile I got a few errors, but found I had to edit the start.cfg file as well as the Makefile as my default BC5 location was different. It might be worth adding that to the Readme.txt file included.

Now I'm off to have a play...!

Ta v. much,

Martin