- To: vgui-discuss <email@example.com>(IPM Return requested)
- Subject: Unidentified subject!
- From: Bostjan JERKO <Bostjan.Jerko@socgen.com>
- Date: 08 Dec 1999 10:50:25 +0100
- Message-id: <00D94384E29E1078*/c=FR/admd=ATLAS/prmd=SG/o=INFI/s=JERKO/g=BOSTJAN/@MHS>
>Actually, I just did compile 1.23 on RH 6.0 with the compiler
>distributed with it.
>No problems at all. In order to get a linker (ld) error, you must be
>to build some application. Was the error with a standard V app? Again, I
>no problems on 6.0.
I checked again and there is a linker error when compiling vide program.
So I tried to compile just the libraries and it went OK, but (yes, as expected)
the translated test program crashed with core. Any ideas ?