Re: vide 0.7

My "fresh" download of VIDE is 1.04, so I suggest
you get the latest before you get too worried
about this problem.

Not that I know anything, I discovered V and VIDE
about 2 days ago, but already I have a nice V app
under development!  (Anyone here interested in
memorizing Japanese Kana and Kanji?)

Nigel Stewart

--
Nigel Stewart (nigels@nigels.com)
Research Student, Software Developer, Tokyo Dweller