Re: About TextIn resizing

> Alexander Gorshenin wrote:
>
> I've encountered following problem:
> I want to show initially in TextIn cotrol previously stored data in
> following manner.
>     Before call AddDialogCmds() I set desireable title property to
> TextIn control, but I want that TextIn controls be of definite size/
> Unfortunetelly when data is too long TextIn grow in size.
>     How can I enforce TextIn to be of define size and long data to
> scroll in TextIn?
>
> Best regards! Gorshenin Alexander, SWsoftMIPT

I assume you are referring to the X version. Unfortunately,
this is a property of both the Motif and Athena widget set.
I haven't been able to figure out just how to overcome this
automatic, "helpful" property of these widgets.

I don't think this happens on the Windows version.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com