Porting from zAPP (Inmark/Rogue Wave) to V

Hi,

I have a graphical application, a CAD System with a lot of dialogs
and a mouse tool like interface.

As zAPP ceased from Rogue Waves product line (and is to expencive
on unix platforms) I consider porting to a differnt "portable"
GUI lib.

Are there any experiances in porting from zAPP to V?

I considered also wxWindoes but I do not like their MFC like
event handling approach.
On the other hand, they are able to compile and use windows resource
description files (~.rc).
How about that with V?

Any hints are very appreciated! Also to other portable GUI libs!
Further: are there any experiances with WINE (linux) or other binary
porting tools?

Regards,
	Angelo

Angelo Schneider           OOAD/UML           Angelo.Schneider@xcc.de
Putlitzstr. 24         Patterns/FrameWorks       Fon: +49 721 9812465
76137 Karlsruhe             C++/JAVA             Fax: +49 721 9812467