Re: V 1.21 and BC5.01 - a couple of points

Thanks for those suggestions which I have done.

However, upon creating the vdll, the following errors are reported by tlink:

d:\bc5\myprogs\V\srcwin\VYNREPLY.CPP:
Loaded cached pre-compiled headers.
	bcc32 +start.cfg d:\bc5\myprogs\V\srcwin\vstartup
Borland C++ 5.0 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 1996 Borland International
d:\bc5\myprogs\V\srcwin\VSTARTUP.CPP:
	tlink32 @MAKE0002.@@@
Turbo Link  Version 1.6.72.0 Copyright (c) 1993,1996 Borland International
Error: Unresolved external 'vReplaceDialog::AskReplacePat(char*,const int,char*,const ...' referenced from module d:\bc5\myprogs\V\srcwin\VTEXTED.CPP Error: Unresolved external 'vReplaceDialog::DialogCommand(int,int,CmdType)' referenced from module d:\bc5\myprogs\V\srcwin\VTEXTED.CPP

** error 1 ** deleting V121BCC.dll

?

I edited the Makefile and start.cfg to poitn the relevant locations..

Any hints?

Thanks,

Martin

(P.S. - anyway I can get opengl.dll for win95 easily?)