Re: Access Canvas from Modeless Dialog?

Phil Moors wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to send text to the canvas when a button is pressed on a modeless dialog
> box. I have the canvas and the dialog box all set, but can't call DrawText()
> from the dialog box. How can I make the dialog aware of the canvas functions?
>
> TIA
> Phil
> --
> pmoors@phillips.com | Speaking for himself only.

This question has come up several times lately. I don't have
the answer right off, but the thing to do is look at the code
for the VDRAW  in /v/draw.  If you select the quick pick
checkbox, you get the quick pick modeless icon. That interacts
with the main command window - you can use that as an example
for what you need.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework