New version of VIDE for MS-Windows

I've just released VIDE Beta Version 0.3. This version
has several improvements, as well as bug fixes in the editor.
The newest version now supports Java (with the Sun Java JDK).

For now, only the executable version of the MS-Windows version
is ready for release. I will try to get a Linux binary out soon.
I'm holding back releasing the source till I've added more stuff.

To download the newest version (and the much improved documentation!),
see http://www.objectcentral.com/vide.htm for the download links.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework