Re: Modal dialogs

> I have a problem with a modal dialog. I would like the dialog to do some
> work (lets say call a method) just after it is displayed, with out
> clicking on any button (that calls the method). Just like a print
> progress dialog or copy progress dialog. They are modal, but they start
> their job just when displayed.
> Any sugestions ?
Just override "void ModalDialog::DialogDisplayed()" and call everething you
need therein. It is executed only once, immideatly after the dialog is

Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr