New Host for VGUI Discuss list.

Greetings!

I hope this will get through. Debian, the supplier of one of the major
Linux distributions, has agreed to host the VGUI discussion group.
Debian is very dedicated to free software, and a project like V fits in
well with their world view. I would like to express my thanks for
this service.

Besides hosting the mailing of the group, it will be automatically
archived on their site.

Here are the new details:

TO SUBMIT regular contributions:    mailto:vgui-discuss@other.debian.org

                                              with "subscribe" as the subject.