Status?

     I hope not to make any pressure on anybody, but could it be possible
     to have an outlook o the next V release? (I'm quite new to it, but I
     was impressed by the simplicity of the GUI programming).

     In particular:

     Will gtk support be included? If yes, will there also be support for
     OpenGL/gtk?

     Will thus the Athena support be dropped?

     Will the configuration be based on autoconf?

     Will it compile out of the box on Cygnus b20?

     What else will be coming up?

     Best regards,

     peter, and many thanks for V.