Re: Hello??

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:03:48AM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Craig Sanders writes:
>  > On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 11:49:09PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:
>  > >  > if anyone "hijacked" anything, it was bruce and esr who ran off
>  > >  > with the domain that bruce registered on behalf of debian & spi, as
>  > >  > debian project leader.
>  > >
>  > > Excuse me, but YOU are rewriting history.  Check the domain
>  > > registration.  It's owned by SPI.
>  >
>  > not at all.
>
> "At all".

"not at all" was a response to "but YOU are rewriting history."

> Do you realize that SPI stands for "Software in the Public Interest"?
> See below:

yes, of course.  read the rest of what i said.

if you can understand it, then all will be clear. it's plain english and
pretty simple language, with very few words of more than two syllables.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.