Processed: ITP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.

> retitle 1023994 ITP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.
Bug #1023994 [wnpp] RFP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.' from 'RFP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.'.
> owner 1023994 M Hickford <mirth.hickford@gmail.com>
Bug #1023994 [wnpp] ITP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.
Owner recorded as M Hickford <mirth.hickford@gmail.com>.
> block 1023994 by 1024682
Bug #1023994 [wnpp] ITP: git-credential-oauth -- A Git credential helper that securely authenticates to GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and other forges using OAuth.
1023994 was not blocked by any bugs.
1023994 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 1023994: 1024682
> stop
Stopping processing here.

1023994: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1023994
Debian Bug Tracking System