Re: Sponsorship request for PonyProg

Hi Eduard,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 09:21:50PM +0200, Eduard wrote:
> there is the sponsorship request for updated project PonyProg, now is it
> ported to Qt4/Qt5 framework.
>
> URL https://github.com/lancos/ponyprog/
>
> The project is from Claudio Lanconelli, under Linux is the configuration of
> project CMake based, possible to generate Debian packages with CPack.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking here.  I don't see any
"ponyprog" package in debian, so it can't to sponsor an updated package
what you are asking for.  Similarly, I can't find any such package in
mentors.debian.net.

Anyway, mailing this mailling list is not the proper workflow to request
sponsorship, in fact very few people follow this list, and it is just an
implementation detail of the Debian public sponsorship process.

Please see https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers for information
about how to get your package inside Debian.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :