RFS: i8kutils/1.43 [RC] -- Fan control for some Dell laptops

  Package: sponsorship-requests
  Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "i8kutils":

 * Package name    : i8kutils
   Version         : 1.43
   Upstream Author : Vitor Augusto <vitorafsr@gmail.com>
 * URL             : https://launchpad.net/i8kutils
 * License         : GNU GPL v2
   Section         : utils

  It builds those binary packages:

    i8kutils - Fan control for some Dell laptops

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/i8kutils

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/i8kutils/i8kutils_1.43.dsc

  More information about i8kutils can be obtained from
https://launchpad.net/i8kutils.

  Changes since the last upload:

i8kutils (1.43) unstable; urgency=low

  * Remove ui from i8kmon.
  * Removed smm tool as smm.c code is obsolete. smm functions must be at
  kernel module.
  * Updated i8kmon to work with dell-smm-hwmon kernel module. LP: #1620360.
  * Updated manpages.
  * Drop dependency on tk package.

 -- Vitor Augusto <vitorafsr@gmail.com>  Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:37:27 -0300

  Regards,