Fwd: Mentor Request

The package is attached.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Mentor Request
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:27:49 +0100
From: Popout3D <popout3D.software@gmail.com>
To: package-sponsorship-requests@lists.debian.org

From: Chris Rogers <popout3d@gmail.com>
To: package-sponsorship-requests@lists.debian.org
Subject: Popout3D

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: Wishlist

Dear Mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "Popout3D":

* Package name    : popout3d
  Version         : 1.2
  Upstream Author : Chris Rogers
* URL             : (see below)
* License         : GPLV3
  Section         : ?

Function:
Take a set of photos of a subject and the software will create a 3D image
from each pair of photos in the set, so that you can choose the best.
Formats available are anaglyph (red/cyan), side-by-side and crossover.
Several sets of photos can be processed at once.

To access further information about this package, please email me. There is an older version available from GetDeb called "Image3D".

Chris Rogers