Processed (with 5 errors): Re: RFS: audiotools/2.21-3 [ITP] -- Collection of audio handling programs for the command line

> block 550216 by 750708
Bug #550216 [wnpp] ITP: audiotools -- Collection of audio handling
550216 was not blocked by any bugs.
550216 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 550216: 750708
Owner recorded as lucent@gmail.com.
> Hi Eric,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> If it is an ITP, the package no exist in Debian yet. So, you musn't report revisions. Please, remove all entries about the -2 and -3 revisions in d/changelog.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I suggest you put the upstream e-mail address in d/copyright. Searching in Google: bri@biosci.umn.edu and tuffy@users.sourceforge.net.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Note that I am not able to upload your package. But I want to say that your package appears very good.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Regards,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

550216: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550216
Debian Bug Tracking System