Re: RFS - pu: policyd-weight/0.1.15.2-5+wheezy1

Hi Werner,

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 4:35 AM, Werner Detter
<werner@aloah-from-hell.de> wrote:
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: low

"low" isn't a valid bug severity. Also, for future RFS requests,
please file a bug against the sponsorship-requests pseudo-package,
rather than sending mail to the package-sponsorship-requests list
(it's easier to keep track of individual RFS requests, for one thing).

> Usertags: pu
>
> Dear Maintainers,
>
> recently I've upgraded policyd-weight in unstable. I've added a patch that fixes DNS::Net usage in
> policyd-weight which lead to infinite loop on machines which dispose only of IPv6 resolvers.
>
> The relevant bugreport against release.debian.org can be found here:
>
>  * Package name    : policyd-weight
>    Version         : policyd-weight/0.1.15.2-5+wheezy1
>    Upstream Author : Robert Felber
>  * URL             : www.policyd-weight.org
>  * License         : GPL-2+
>    Section         : mail
>
> I've uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net - it would be great if someone could upload this
> package.
>
> The URL of your package is:
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/policyd-weight
>
> The respective dsc file can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-5+wheezy1.dsc

Built, signed, and uploaded; thanks for your contribution to Debian!

Regards,
Vincent