NBD 3.26

Hi all,

I just released NBD 3.26. This is mostly a bugfix release, with very few
new features. The one new feature is the ability to specify a GnuTLS
priority string in the NBD client (the server already had that
functionality).

Unfortunately, immediately afterwards I noticed that there is a minor
bug in configure.ac which prevents the building of man pages. So there
is now also an NBD 3.26.1. Yes, this is a bit silly :)

At any rate, you can download at
https://github.com/NetworkBlockDevice/nbd/releases/tag/nbd-3.26.1

Kind regards,

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.