Re: Fixes after static code analysis

Hi Lukasz,

I finally had time to have a look at your patches. Unfortunately, they
break the test suite; if you run "make check", the result is fairly
depressing :)

Can you have a look at what's going wrong?

Note: if you need this the "simple_test" script which sets up nbd-server
and tries to run the tests against it has the ability to set up an
environment for you to run things inside the debugger easily: just run

bash -x ./simple_test <test name> <any second argument>

and it will invoke that test, leaving the configuration around so you
can then run nbd-server manually (as the script will have just shown
you) and do things inside a debugger.

Thanks,

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.