Re: yet another approach to fix the loop lock order inversions v6

On 2022/04/04 16:42, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Any more comments?  It would be good to settle this saga for 5.18.

5 hours ago I added this series to my tree so that we can immediately
send to linux.git via linux-block.git#5.18 if nothing wrong happens.

https://osdn.net/projects/tomoyo/scm/git/tomoyo-test1/commits/99499a2b0ff01d8a5c0a06132ab33aaed4433b89

Two bugs which Jan has found in /bin/mount might not be yet fixed in
versions developers/users are using. Thus, let's wait for a while
before committing to linux.git.