NBD 3.21

Hi,

I just released NBD 3.21 with a few minor fixes. Get it at the usual
place.

On an aside, I haven't been very active on NBD in the past year. The
pandemic and the resulting online-only variants of the conferences that
I'm involved in the video team of (FOSDEM & DebConf, FWIW) has eaten up
most of my free time this year.

I'm pretty sure I've dropped some balls here and there, and so if
there's something that I promised to do but forgot, please don't take it
personal and remind me of it. Hopefully once FOSDEM is finished I'll be
able to forget about all things video and focus on NBD again.

Regards,

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard