Client UUID

This is just an idea for a possible future revision of the protocol.

It would be nice if clients could send a unique UUID.  The client
would choose this randomly when they start up and send it as an NBD
option.  If a client makes multiple connections (ie. multi-conn) then
they would send the same UUID on each TCP connection.  Of course this
is entirely optional and clients would not need to send a UUID.

The use for me would be allow nbdkit-tmpdisk-plugin
(https://libguestfs.org/nbdkit-tmpdisk-plugin.1.html) to support
multi-conn and therefore higher performance.  At the moment because
this plugin serves different content on each connection, multi-conn
cannot be used -- indeed is gravely unsafe to use.  With a client UUID
we could associate clients uniquely with the temporary disks and thus
support multi-conn.  Every other proposal I can think of (eg. going
off IP address) runs into difficulties.

Rich.