Re: One new nbd-runner project to support the Gluster/Ceph/Azure, etc

Hey Wouter,

On 2019/5/26 16:23, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
Hi Xiubo Li,

Sorry for not coming back to you about this yet. It was the first time
that someone asked for a repository under the NetworkBlockDevice
umbrella, and I wasn't sure how to handle it yet ;-)

My gut feeling is that this is not really a good fit for the
NetworkBlockDevice project space on github. Its purpose is to be a
gateway, rather than a standalone server; to me, that means it does not
really belong with the reference server etc.

That doesn't mean I don't want to link to your project; I do think it is
rather cool. But not as a repository in the NetworkBlockDevice umbrella.
No worries and that's okay :-)
Yeah, currently it is using the RPC proto instead, which maybe really not a good fit here.

Instead, I'm going to add a link on the README or some such.
That's very kind of you and always thanks very much for your and Richard's help of this.

BRs
Xiubo

Regards,