Re: INFO: task hung in nbd_ioctl

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 03:03:30PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 04:19:25PM -0500, Mike Christie wrote:
> > Hey Josef and nbd list,
> >
> > I had a question about if there are any socket family restrictions for nbd?
>
> In normal circumstances, in userspace, the NBD protocol would only be
> used over AF_UNIX or AF_INET/AF_INET6.

Note that someone once also did work to make it work over SCTP. I
incorporated the patch into nbd-client and nbd-server, but never
actually tested it myself. I have no way of knowing if it even still
works anymore...

[...]
--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard