NBD 3.20 released

Hi,

I just released NBD 3.20 to the usual place.

This is a maintenance release, with few changes, though there are a few
user-visible ones.

The changes since NBD 3.19 include:

New features:
-------------
- Handling of NBD_CMD_TRIM on block devices with the BLKDISCARD ioctl(),
  rather than only on files.

Bugs fixed:
-----------
- Allow the -g option to nbd-client to also be used when netlink is in
  use.
- Fix for a segfault in nbd-server related to free() of an uninitialized
  pointer and AF_UNIX handling.
- Fix in SIGHUP handling should prevent disconnects of unrelated exports
  on reconfiguration; Thanks, Juha Erkkilä.
- Fixes for various minor and unlikely issues caught by Coverity (some
  in nbd-server, some in the test suite).

Thanks,

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard