Re: Question about IO workload via NBD

Hi All,

After specifying sync and flush error correctly, this issue seems to
be fixed. But we still encounter IO error with FIO running on NBD that
seems to cause by disconnection

The error is like
fio: io_u error on file /dev/nbd0: Input/output error: write
offset=xxxx, buflen=xxxx

I already specified 'persist' option while launching the nbd-client.
Is there any other things I could do on the NBD side or the FIO side
to prevent this error?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
Best wishes,