Re: TLS PSK for client authentication

Well no one screamed, so I have pushed the implementation for nbdkit
here:

  https://github.com/libguestfs/nbdkit/commit/77b6c9cac359d9ef79901816967d5468242972f1

The latest qemu patch (client and server) is here:

  https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2018-06/threads.html#08491

I know that qemu client & nbdkit can interoperate, and I know that
qemu can interoperate with itself.

If anyone else writes a TLS-PSK capable NBD client or server, let me
know so I can test interop with qemu & nbdkit.

Has the NBD community ever held an interop party?  Perhaps we should
have one at FOSDEM next time ...

Rich.