broken archive links for nbd list

Package: lists.debian.org
thanks

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:35:16AM -0500, Eric Blake wrote:
> Looking at https://lists.debian.org/nbd/2017/nbd-201710/, the link for
> 'previous month' is given as "https://lists.debian.org/nbd/2017/09/";
> which gives a 443 Not Found error.  The correct link appears to be
> https://lists.debian.org/nbd/2017/nbd-201709/.  The same problem occurs
> with the 'next month' link.  Can we put in a ticket with the debian list
> hosts to fix the discrepancies, so that the archives can be more easily
> used?

Yeah, I had noticed that when the list was first created, but didn't
think it was too critical to delay moving the list (and listmasters said
they'd look at it at the time).

It still hasn't happened though, so maybe they forgot about it. Filing
this as a bug against the relevant pseudo package in the Debian BTS so
they at least won't forget about it again ;-)

Thanks for reminding me,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab