Re: [Nbd] [PATCH] Swap options and option name
- To: Eric Blake <eblake@...696...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] [PATCH] Swap options and option name
- From: Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:42:39 +0200
- Message-id: <20170416094239.dyztgcneb6h26tuo@...3...>
- In-reply-to: <596b5e4f-16c8-b010-dd15-06933e9d93e6@...696...>
- References: <20170414124637.lloiojthqzpiilty@...3...> <596b5e4f-16c8-b010-dd15-06933e9d93e6@...696...>
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 01:03:00PM -0500, Eric Blake wrote:
> I'm so glad my patches for NBD_OPT_GO didn't make it into qemu 2.9 (due
> to be released later this month).
Can you tell me where these are? I'd like to check my code against yours.
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,
and pretty much all of them are just lying to themselves too.
-- #debian-devel, OFTC, 2016-02-12