Re: [Nbd] NBD_CMD_DISC

> gnutls_bye should return GNUTLS_E_AGAIN on blocking and
> require that you call it again.
>
> QEMU should absolutely ensure all pending buffers are flushed
> before it drops the connection, but I'm not sure it is needed
> to actually call gnutls_bye in order to achieve this, because
> I don't believe gnutls should be caching any outgoing buffers
> we're sending, since we don't use gnutls_cork.

I don't know if we _should_ be using gnutls_cork - we have
qio_channel_set_cork, and some of the coroutines definitely play with
the TCP cork; it seems like layering-wise, if we have situations where a
block device wants to set the TCP cork when running plaintext, it would
also want to set the TLS cork when running TLS.  But that's a question
for the qemu folks.