Re: [Nbd] network block deive with raid5

Wadood,

I'm not actually sure what's being requested here, but on the off chance that you are wanting an NBD server that does RAID5, I've written a simple (read-only) implementation here:

	http://www.rkeene.org/projects/info/resources/diatribes/bloglog/raid5/raid5d.c

With accompanying backstory here:

	http://rkeene.org/projects/info/wiki/213

This might be useful to you.