[Nbd] network block deive with raid5

hi how are you I hope you will be fine and be successful in your life .
I am in fourth class of computer science and  my  final project is network block device implementation and I studied it and it also has the raid5 support .
now please help me about implementation of raid5 with network block device.
without the raid5 I can configure it bit i have a single machine and with one hard disk and i implement it in virtual machine workstation .