[Nbd] 3.7 released.

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 05:39:56PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> The plan for 3.7 is to redo the backend in such a way that we'll only
> read or write when select() tells us we won't block if we try, which
> *should* improve performance. After that, I'll probably implement
> different backends at some point, but no promises as to when ;-)

So, that isn't ready yet (the current status is in the io_transaction
branch), but meanwhile there was bug introduced in 3.6 which only manifested
itself on 32-bit architectures (more precise, on architectures where
sizeof(off_t) varies depending on the LFS #defines). Thankfully the test
suite caught it...

I just released 3.7, which fixes these issues, and also adds a number of
other fixes.

Enjoy!

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/