Re: [Nbd] nbd-client zombies

On 08-05-13 22:15, Michal Belczyk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> could you please add some code to nbd-client to prevent zombie processes
> to show up once it is started?
> The following patch fixes it for me but I do not mind calling wait() or
> any other way to fix it properly (your way)... mine is just a quick
> hack...

Calling wait() won't work once we're in NBD_DO_IT, so ignoring SIGCHLD
really is the only way to do this properly.

Applied, thanks (and sorry for the delay).

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/