Re: [Nbd] nbd & discard/trim

OK, attached are the two patches that I have queued. The first adds
the SET_FLAGS ioctl. The second adds the TRIM/DISCARD support. Once
people have had a chance to review and (ideally) test the patches I'll
push to mainline. In particular, can someone please verify these
patches are compatible with current nbd tools -- specifically the
ioctl and flag values. I think I've got those right, but I'd like to
be sure.

Thanks,
Paul