Re: [Nbd] fua, trim, etc

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:36:07PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> I should probably make another release some time soon, there are quite a
> number of new features waiting; but there are two loose ends that I want
> to finish up first:
>
> - Test that the new config.d-style configuration option works (that's
>   implemented, and I'm sure it doesn't break anything else since the
>   test suite doesn't fail and it actually does cover that part of the
>   code fairly completely; but I haven't tested the new functionality
>   et)

This has been done (and the bugs have been removed :-)

> - Make NBD_CMD_TRIM cause nbd-server to call fallocate() with
>   FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE.

This hasn't been done yet, since customers kept bothering me today. But
since it's not that crucial, I've decided to postpone working on this.

So I've just released 2.9.24. Apart from the afore-mentioned
config.d-style option, this release includes mainly portability fixes.
It now compiles and runs not only on all official Debian architectures,
but also all unofficial ones ;-)

The FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE stuff will be for later.

the following formula:

pi zz a