[Nbd] nbd-server ignoring configuration file

Hi all, I tryed to run nbd-server on systemrescue.
I created the file /etc/nbd-server/config how explained in the 'man 5
nbd-server' but, when I try to run nbd-server, it runs on port 10809
instead of port 2000 like I wrote inside the configuration file.
I tryed to run 'nbd-server -C /etc/nbd-server/config' but it still
runs on the wrong port.
(I check the used port by netstat -l --tcp --numeric)

I norticed this behavior also in mandriva!

I also found people complaining about the same problem (and they
report also the workaround)
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Diskless_network_boot_NBD_root
(search 10809)