Re: [Nbd] 2.9.16 released

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 02:21:14AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I just released 2.9.16.

... and I forgot a minor documentation update. It'll be part of 2.9.17
(when that releases).

Mainly, if you use nbd-client as documented with timeout= or bs=
specified, it will produce a warning that you're using deprecated
option syntaxis -- but it will work perfectly.

Also, I forgot to mention that 2.9.16 (and above) no longer require you
to fetch and install an nbd.h; it now ships with that (I should've done
this a long time ago).

trying to fool the system.