[Nbd] 2.9.15 released

Hi,

NBD 2.9.15 has just been released.

I still don't like the sourceforge interface, but decided that since
almost all older uploads are available from there, it makes much more
sense to make new ones available from there, too. So it's your choice --
github (yeah), or sourceforge (yuck).

I'm not quite sure how the new interface wants me to upload release
notes or changelogs, and eventually got fed up and gave up. So I'll push
them out here instead. New features in this release:

- IPv6 support; patch by Kitt Tientanopajai, Neutron Soutmun, and Suriya
  Soutmun (Thanks!). This should be considered somewhat experimental at
  this point; i.e., I've reviewed the patch, and I've tested basic
  functionality, but I haven't done extensive testing.
- The ability to specify listenaddress by hostname rather than just an
  explicit IP address.

Go get it!

trying to fool the system.