Re: [Nbd] protocol?
- To: Folkert van Heusden <folkert@...421...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] protocol?
- From: Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:10:05 +0100
- Message-id: <20090303211005.GC3874@...172...>
- In-reply-to: <20090303124438.GP20466@...421...>
- References: <20090303124438.GP20466@...421...>
On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 01:44:39PM +0100, Folkert van Heusden wrote:
> Is there any documentation describing the protocol available?
The dissector has in the mean time been written, but that blog page
contains the most detailed description of the protocol that I ever
wrote; perhaps I should adapt this for nbd.sourceforge.net.
Note that there has been a minor change to the protocol in the mean
time; it currently uses two bits in the 128bytes of zeroes in the
handshake to signal readonly-ness of the export to the client.
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22