Re: [Nbd] cdaudio

It should be playable as a "digital audio" CD device (which is read as a block device), but not as an "analog audio" CD device (which relies on the drive to pipe audio to a special audio port directly on the CD-ROM drive)

XMMS should be able to do it (but "digital audio" is not the default option), not sure about the others.