Re: [Nbd] nbd-server and inetd

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 06:13:28PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> It is. I already committed your patch which you uploaded to Ubuntu to
> the 2.9 branch, and am now releasing 2.9.4, which also includes some
> code to turn a command line into a config file snippet (already in the
> Debian packages).

Hey!  Super, it was on my (huge) list of things to do today to send you
a specific patch source wise, great that you got it via Ubuntu.

My server room at work suffered an airconditioning failure this weekend.
20+ servers and 36C was keeping me kind of busy. (it's all good now,
btw).

> Inetd support got kicked out during the development for 2.9 somehow
> because I needed to test, and inetd support was getting in the way
> somehow (don't recall the specifics). The intent was to hack it back in,
> but apparently I forgot that. Sorry 'bout that.

Stuff, as the saying goes, happens.  It's fixed now, so happy days are
here again.

> If you also write me a test suite that fails if inetd support is gone,
> this won't happen anymore ;-)

I'll put some cycles to that this week.  Thanks.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Eternity is a very long time,
Systems Department |  especially towards the end."