Re: [Nbd] nbd-server and inetd

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 01:09:40PM -0500, Scott Balneaves wrote:
> I'm happy to start trying to hack this back into the source, but I'm
> wondering where the headspace of the developers are?  Is
> this something you'd accept?

It is. I already committed your patch which you uploaded to Ubuntu to
the 2.9 branch, and am now releasing 2.9.4, which also includes some
code to turn a command line into a config file snippet (already in the
Debian packages).

Inetd support got kicked out during the development for 2.9 somehow
because I needed to test, and inetd support was getting in the way
somehow (don't recall the specifics). The intent was to hack it back in,
but apparently I forgot that. Sorry 'bout that.

If you also write me a test suite that fails if inetd support is gone,
this won't happen anymore ;-)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22