Re: [Nbd] NBD vs iSCSI performance?

dsuchod schrieb:
Supposing we have a server/target and client/initiator on two machines - can one expect a noticeable difference, depending if a given device is exported by NBD or iSCSI?
I started to setup an iSCSI target ... but I never got that read only. Thatswhy never tested any further. Do you have an idea if its possible with iSCSI?
Huh? If what's possible with iSCSI?

To set a target Read Only.

Perhaps depends on the target you use.

With IET, it's possible, with tgtd, I'm not sure.

So, coming back to my question - does anyone have any NBD/iSCSI performance numbers?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org