[Nbd] Wireshark dissector for NBD

List,

My name is ronnie sahlberg and im one of the wireshark developers.

I just read some discussion on the thread "tech documentation"
about a wireshark/ethereal dissector.

If you are interested I can write a dissector for this protocol.

I would need a couple of example network traces to verify with and pointer to documentation.
(http://grep.be/blog/en/computer/nbd/ethereal_wanted   is probably sufficiant for me to write the dissector if you can just confirm it is still a valid description of the protocol)

I.e.   If you want me to I can write a dissector for this protocol.
I would need some help from you though
1, some example network traces
2, later, if possible if someone could create a small NBD protocol page on   wiki.wireshark.org

best regards
ronnie s