[Nbd] mbd.h not found

Hello,

I am trying to compile nbd-2.8.5 using a 2.6.9 Kernel in RedHat AS 4. While
running configure I get the message:

checking where to find a working nbd.h... configure: error: Could not find an
nbd.h from kernel 2.6 or above.

The nbd.h is located at /usr/include/linux/ndb.h. I tried
./configure --oldincludedir=/usr/include
and
./configure --oldincludedir=/usr/include/linux/
but both resulted in the same error. Searching the Web I did not find anything
and there seems to be no mailing archive I can have a look in.

Can anybody tell me what I have to do?

tschau

Sascha Effert
fermat@...91...
Tel.:(0177) 6266652

--
Being evil means it can be christmas every day.